Monday, December 7, 2009

Jeff wants me to post a post on this postable blog.

HELLO THERE!

So Jeff is really excited that we now have a blog TOGETHER. He asked me to write an entry. I really have nothing in particular to write about so I guess whatever comes to my mind will go onto this blog. YAY for those of you who get to read this. SO today....today...hmmm well I woke up and ate a bagel. Not a big fan of bagels or any breakfast food for that matter but I have to start my metabolism in the morning right? I spent about 97.25 percent of my day looking on Craigslist for a new job which leads me to an interesting/creepy story. I had a lawyer contact me after seeing my resume on Craigslist. Note to self, and those who are reading NEVER POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF ON CRAIGSLIST! I should have known better. I thought it would help people to see me and know I wasn't some creeper homeless person looking for a job and that I looked somewhat normal. Bad idea. Okie, on with my story. So this lawyer tells me that he needs a legal assistant for his office in La Jolla. He explained what I would be doing and at first it sounded normal. THEN he proceeded to tell me that a lot of people were "gunning" for him and threatening him lately. He said he had a lot of enemies due to the fact he was a divorce lawyer and so on. Things started to get creepy when he started telling me about his divorce. TO MUCH INFORMATION BUDDY! So after listing to him rant for about 15 minutes I thought to myself "This is so NOT worth my unlimited cell phone minutes" and I hung up. I then emailed him and apologized for the "lost connection" and told him that I was not interested...Then..the REALLY creepy part happened. This is what he emailed back to me
"Are you interested in a LTR (long term relationship) with a mature older/younger attorney? You sounded very sweet, and hopefully as beautiful on the inside as outside?

ARRRRRRRRRRGG!ewwwwwwwww.

I promptly email him back stating " I was looking for a job, not a relationship. Plus I am married. Do not ever contact me again"

Well that seemed to work. WHAT A CREEPER!

The rest of the day was spent on reading useless scam job offers and cleaning the house. The highlight of my day was going to Target...the happiest place on earth. I didnt buy anything...just had some hopeful thoughts of a day where I can afford cute clothes. BUT I cannot complain when I get super cute hand-me-downs from Amber and Lori right? I dont think I have gone shopping for clothes since I met them. They supply me with my annual needs :) Hopefully tomorrow I get some real job offers oh...and my paycheck that is a week and a half overdue.

Thats it for now.
Toodles!
Ashley

p.s

My computer makes a loud squeeky noise when it gets hot. Hurts my ears. I might be losing brain cells because of it...

No comments: