But with that being said and somewhat over with, I think we are in a serious bind with trying to get my wife a stable job. Her employer has decided to stop all communication with her (especially when she asks about her check that is a week overdue) and it has gotten to a frustrating point for her. We thank the lord that I got a paying internship that will hold us over for a while until I get hired on by the company or find another firm to work for. I know that good things are in store and if we keep our faith, the Lord will provide.
In other news, tonight was the ward Christmas party, and we got to see a lot of people from our ward that we have not seen in a while and it was good to just get out of the house and mingle with friends. There are quite a few young people in the ward, and it is such a blessing that we have made so many friends so quickly. We did sort of leave early from the party because we were craving some frozen yogurt, but I think we will be forgiven. We love our friends the Wardels to death and are so thankful that they are in our lives and such good, fun people to hang out with. I know that wherever life takes us there will be people that will become close to us, but I know that the Wardels will always be remembered.
Tomorrow is another day, another Sunday and another day to fast to show our faith. Goodnight!
PS I saw this guy today at the mall when we went out to take back some things and get a few more things for the apartment with our left over gift cards. I thought it was pretty funny. If you do not know anything about "AFFLICTION" clothing, all you need to know is that tools wear their clothing. A tool is someone who thinks they are a lot cooler than they really are. Oh yeah and he is wearing Ed Hardy pants which is just weird... and he is about 40 which combines into an awkward mid life crisis tool bag.. hahhaha
1 comment:
He is such a tool!
Post a Comment